Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) under the Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India recruitment notification For Constable, SI & other Posts.
ITBP recruitment details 2013
Name of Posts:
1. Inspector (Hindi Translator): 13 Posts
2. Head Constable (Dresser Veterinary): 16 Posts
3. Constable (Animal Transport): 104 Posts
4. Sub Inspector (Overseer): 80 Posts
5. Constable (Pioneer): 197 Posts
6. Head Constable (Motor Mechanic): 22 Posts
7. Constable (Motor Mechanic): 38 Posts
8. Constable (Driver): 247 Posts
Age Limit: Candidate age must be below 30 years. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 30-01-2013. Age relaxations will be extended as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess Matric/ITI/Diploma/Bachelors & Masters Degree from a recognized University or equivalent. For post wise details refer to the notification.
Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application form given in the notification, fill it with given all the mandatory details, attach photograph, attest signature, super scribe the “Application for the Post of _________ on the envelope and send it along with payment receipt and copies of all relevant certificates to the relevant addresses as given in notification so as to reach before 22-04-2013 & for far flung areas before 29-04-2013.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 22-04-2013
Last Date for Receipt of Application far flung areas: 29-04-2013