CLAT – Common Law Admission Test is an all India entrance examination conducted by 14 National Law Universities for admissions to their under graduate and post graduate degree programmes LLB & LLM.
Exam Date:- 12th May 2013 Time 03:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.
Online application facility will also be available from 15th January 2013.
Universities which are participating in CLAT 2013:-
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)
- National Academy of Legal Study & Research (NALSAR) University of Law, Hyderabad
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU)
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)
- National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab (RGNUL)
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)
- National Law University, Odisha (NLUO)
- National University of Study 6 Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)
- National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJA)
Eligibility for CLAT Exam Undergraduate Programmes:- A candidate should have passed his/her Higher Secondary School/Intermediate Examination (10+2) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of SC/ST/OBC and persons with Disability).~ Candidates who have appeared in the 10+2 examination and are awaiting results are also eligible to appear in the test.° Age of candidate should not be more than 20 years in case of General/OBC candidates (22 years in case of SC/ST and persons with Disability)~ as on 1st July, 2011.
Eligibility for CLAT Test Postgraduate Programmes:- A candidate should have obtained a LL.B/B.L. Degree or an equivalent degree from a recognised University with not less than 55% marks in aggregate (50% in case of SC/ST /OBC and persons with Disability)
For details see the link below: