Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has issued notification for filling up of 442 Assistant Programmer, IT Operator, Data Entry Operator and Computer Operator in various Departments
Total Posts :442
Name of Posts :
I. Assistant Programmer:
1. Inspector General of Registration and Superintendent of Stamps Madhya Pradesh: 06 posts
2. Excise department: 03 posts
II. IT Operator:
3. Inspector General of Registration and Superintendent of Stamps Madhya Pradesh: 02 posts
4. Excise department: 98 posts
5. Commercial tax commissioner: 56 posts
III. Data Entry Operator:
6. Law and Legislative Department, Madhya Pradesh Government: 03 posts
7. State Excise Tax Appellate Board: 01 post
8. Directorate, Integrated Child Development Services, Bhopal: 07 posts
9. Madhya Pradesh State Employment Guarantee Council, Bhopal (Contract Posts): 265 posts
IV. Computer Operator:
10. Directorate of Sports and Youth Welfare Bhopal: 01 post
Age Limit: Unreserved Candidates age must be between 18 to 40 years as on 01-01-2014. Age Relaxations will be as per the rules. Candidates can refer notification for category wise age limit.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess 10+2 with ITI from National Vocational Training for IT Operator posts, BCA or 3 year Diploma in Computer Programming for Assistant Programmer posts, MCA/PGDCA/ UGC Recognized Diploma along with Higher Secondary for Data Entry Operator posts, Graduation along with DOEACC for Computer Operator posts.
Application Fee: Unreserved & OBC Candidates must pay Rs.500/- as application fee for Direct Recruitment & Contract Posts. SC/ST Candidates must pay Rs. 250/- as application fee for Contract posts. No Fee for Backlog posts Direct Recruitment. In addition to Application Fee everybody must pay Rs.50/- as Portal Charges. No fee for Madhya Pradesh ST Primitive Public candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test.
Starting Date for Online Submission: 19-01-2013.
Closing Date for Online Submission: 18-02-2013.
Starting Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Applications: 19-02-2013.
Closing Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Applications: 28-02-2013.
Date of Written Exam: 07-04-2013.
For details please see the link below: