- Application Services: To support & Manage the global application landscape in Unilever that enables business operations globally. This included critical ERP & real time business information systems.
- Service Delivery: T manage the delivery of all IT services to the business in accordance with agreed service levels, continuously minimizing the probability and impact of any unplanned service interruption.
- Service Introduction: To manage the introduction & transition of new or ameded services, focusing on managing the Total Cost of Ownership, whilst targeting “zaero-incident” change & release management.
- Supplier Management owns Unilever’s IT sourcing strategy and manages the relationship, performance & contracts of Unilever’s large IT partners globally
- End user Services : To manage the Sevice desk, desk side support and user devices
- For Managerial Roles: MCA / MTech / MBA in IT with 3+ years of relevant experience.
- BE/BTech with 6+ years of relevant experience
- For Executive / Sr. Executive Roles: BE / BTech with 3-5 years of relevant experience
Send your CV at HUL.Recruitment@unilever.com with Subject Line as CV – Function name (E.g. CV-Application Services) OR
Log on to http://www.hul.co.in/career-redesign