Indian Navy Vacancy Details:
Names of the Posts: Artificer Apprentice (Sailor)
Age Limit: Candidates must be born between 01-08-1993 to 31-07-1996
Educational Qualification: Candidates with 10+2/equivalent with 55% marks with Maths, Physics and Chemistry/Biology/Computer science with any one of these subjects.
Selection process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test, Physical Fitness Test & Medical Exam.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply through online from 15-12-2012 to 31-12-2012. After submission of application candidates must take the print of application in two copies and send one copy of application form duly signed, attach photo & all relevant documents with super scribe on the envelope “Online AA Application-134 batch & 10+2 percentage, online application no, domicile state” with two self addressed envelope covers with Rs.10/- stamp affixed & send to P.O. Box No.476, Goldak Khana, GPO, New Delhi-110001 should reach on or before 06-01-2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.nausena-bharti.nic.in web site.
2. Select ‘Careers@Navy’ link and then click on the ‘Sailor Entry’ button under ‘Apply Online’.
3. Fill all mandatory details in the online application form and click on Submit button.
4. This will provide you with a system generated Application Number, retain it carefully.
5. Take two copies of Application and Attach photograph and attest signature.
6. Send a copy along with all relevant documents to the mentioned address on or before 06-01-2013.
Opening Date for Online Registration: 15-12-2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 31-12-2012.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 06-01-2013.
Last Date for Receipt of Application for Far flung areas: 13-01-2013.
Selected Candidates list will be Available on Website: 28-06-2013.
For details please visit the link below: