Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites applications For the post of asst Engineer :
Total Number of Vacancies: 01
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer (Automobiles)
Age Limit: Candidates should have minimum 18 years and not above 35 years as on 01-07-2012.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess degree in Automobile (or) Mechanical Engineering/ Diploma in relevant disciplines.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 175/- through Online or Offline mode. (SC/ ST/ MSC/ DC/ BC/ BCM/ Destitute Widows/ EXSM/ Differently abled persons exempted from Examination Fee but they have to pay Rs. 50/- towards cost of application).
i) Through Online payment fee must be paid through Net Banking, using Credit Card or Debit card.
ii) Through Offline payment fee paid through Challan (generated from website) in any Indian Bank branch or Post Office within two days from the date of submission of application.
Selection Process: Selection will be done on the basis of performance in Main examination in Computer Based Test Format, Oral Test and interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply through online mode by using the websites www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net, on or before 21-11-2012.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates should scan their photograph and signature.
2. Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website, www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net
3. Select the ‘Notification’ link followed by “Apply Online” link besides the post or service for which they wish to apply.
4. Candidates should fill all mandatory columns, upload photograph and signature at places provided and click on ‘Submit’ button.
5. After submitting Application, application number and password will be generated.
6. Take note and also take printout of the online application for further use.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 21-11-2012
Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office: 23-11-2012
Date and Time of Main Examination Computer Based Test format: 09-12-2012 at 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
For details please visit the link below: