Total No of Vacancies: 25
Names of Posts:
1. Deputy Collector: 08 posts
2. Deputy Superintendent of Police: 04 posts
3. Assistant Commissioner (C.T): 07 posts
4. District Registrar: 01 post
5. District Employment Officer: 05 posts
Age Limit: Candidate age must be between 21 to 30 years for the posts other than Asst Commissioner, for Asst Commissioner post 21 to 30 years for candidates possessing any degree and 21 to 31 years for candidates possessing B.L degree.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess Degree or Diploma in Criminology and Forensic Science & also to those who possess National Awards for Physical Efficiency for Dy Superintendent of Police, Degree both in Commerce and Law together with a Diploma in Taxation laws for Asst Commissioner post and remaining posts candidate should refer to the notification.
Application Fee Details: For Preliminary Examination candidates need to pay Rs.125/- (Examination Fee Rs.75 /- + Cost of Application Rs.50/-) and for Main Written Examination candidates need to pay Rs.125/- through Online or Offline mode. (SC/ST/MSC/DC/BC/BCM/Destitute Widows/EXSM/Differently Abled persons exempted from Examination Fee but they have to pay Rs. 50/- towards cost of application).
Selection Procedure: candidates will be selected on the basis of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates are required to apply Online by using the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net on or before 06-12-2012. After submission of online application candidate need to take print out of online application and retain it for further use.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature.
2. Log on to www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
3. Select the ‘Notification’ link followed by “Apply Online” link besides the post or service for which they wish to apply.
4. Candidates should fill all mandatory columns, upload photograph and signature at places provided and click on ‘Submit’ button.
5. After submitting Application, application number and password will be generated.
6. Take note and also take print of application and retain it for further use.
Date of Notification: 16-11–2012
Last Date for Submission of Application: 06-12-2012
Last Date for Fee Payment through Bank or Post Offline: 10-12-2012
Date and Time of Preliminary Examination: 30-12-2012 from 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM
For details please visit the link below: