Total posts: 03
Names of Posts:
1. Tester: 01 post
2. Technical Assistant: 01 post
3. Testing Assistant: 01 post
Age Limit: Candidate age must be between 18 to 35 years as on 01-07-2012. (Age relaxations will be extended as per rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess Degree/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering from University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its Grant or Board.
Application Fee Details: Candidates need to pay examination fee of Rs. 150/- (Examination Fee Rs. 100/- + Cost of Application Rs. 50/-) through Online or Offline mode. (SC/ST/MSC/DC/BC/BCM/Destitute Widows/EXSM/Differently Abled persons exempted from Examination Fee but they have to pay Rs. 50/- towards cost of application).
i) Through Online payment fee must be paid through Net Banking, using Credit Card or Debit card.
ii) Through Offline payment fee paid through Challan (generated from bank website) in any Indian Bank branch or Post Office.
Selection Process: Selection will be done on the basis of performance in Written Exam and Oral Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates are required to apply Online by using the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net on or before 28-11-2012. After submission of online application candidate need to take print out of online application and retain it for further use.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature.
2. Log on to www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
3. Select the ‘Notification’ link followed by “Apply Online” link besides the post or service for which they wish to apply.
4. Candidates should fill all mandatory columns, upload photograph and signature at places provided and click on ‘Submit’ button.
5. After submitting Application, application number and password will be generated.
6. Take note and also take print of application and retain it for further use.
Date of Notification: 07-11–2012
Last Date for Submission of Application: 28-11-2012
Last Date for Fee Payment through Bank or Post Offline: 30-11-2012
Date and Time of Main Examination: 16-12-2012 from 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM
For details please visit the link below: