Applications are invited for the following post:
Name of the Post: Multi Tasking Staff
Age Limit: Candidate age must be between 18 to 25 years as on 01-01-2012. (Age relaxations will be extended as per rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Application Fee Details: Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- in form of challan downloaded from website after the submission of part I of the application at any branch of State Bank of India. Fee can also be paid using SBI Net Banking Facility. Fee is exempted for Women/EXSM/SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website ssconline.nic.in and ssconline2.gov.in. The Part I of application form needs to be submitted on or before 05-12-2012 and after making payment of application fee, Part II of application must be submitted on or before 07-12-2012.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.ssconline.nic.in or www.ssconline2.gov.in website to apply for the post.
2. Online Application contains 2 parts, Part I and Part II. Part I comprises of basic information.
3. Candidates fill all the mandatory columns in part I and click on ‘I Agree’ button.
4. After filling up Part I, a registration number will be generated, retain it and download fee payment challan or use online facility of SBI to make payment.
5. After payment of fee, Candidates must fill the Part II of application with other essential details.
6. Candidates should uploaded their scanned photo and signature at the places provided and submit.
Date of Notification: 10-11-2012
Starting Date for Online Application (Part I): 10-11-2012
Last Date for Online Application (Part I): 05-12-2012 (upto 5.00 PM)
Starting Date for Online Application (Part II): 10-11-2012
Last Date for Online Application (Part II): 07-12-2012 (upto 5.00 PM)
Examination Dates: 10-03-2013 and 17-03-2013 and if required on 24-03-2013
For details please visit the link below: