Name of the Post: Permanent Commissioned Officer
Age Limit: Candidate should have 17 to 19 1/2 years, born between 02-01-1994 & 01-01-1997.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 pattern) or equivalent from university/ board with at least 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (Either in class X or class class XII).
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of PCM marks and Selection conducted in two stages. Stage one comprises of intelligence test, Picture Perception and Discussion test. Stage two comprises of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview. Finally candidates will be put to Medical Examination.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates need to apply online through www.nausena-bharti.nic.in website from 10-11-2012 to 25-11-2012. After submission of application candidates must take print out of two copies of application form. One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed and attach photograph, attested photo copies of relevant documents, super scribe the “Online Application No. __Application for 10+2 Cadet (B.Tech) Entry Scheme-June 2013 Course, Qualification PCM percentage__% on envelop and send to ‘Post Box No.04, GPO, New Delhi-110001 on or before 05-12-2012.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Applicants must log on to www.nausena-bharti.nic.in to start the Online Application process.
2. Select Careers@Navy link and click on ‘Officer’s Entry’ button under ‘Apply Online’.
3. Fill all marked details carefully in the four step process and ‘Submit’ the application.
4. After submission of application, an Application Number will be generated by the system, retain it.
5. Take print out of application and send it along with all relevant enclosures to the above mentioned address on or before 05-12-2012.
Starting Date for Online Application: 10-11-2012
Last Date for Online Application: 25-11-2012
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 05-12-2012
For details please visit the link below: