Indian Navy has issued notification against recruitment of Permanent Commissioned Officers in Naval Armament Inspection Cadre and Education Branch or Short Service Commissioned Officers in Logistics Cadre for course commencing Jun 2013, at the Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala, Kerala.
Name of the Post: Permanent Commissioned/ Short Service Commissioned Officers
Names of Branch/ Cadre:
1. Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC) of Executive Branch
2. Education Branch
3. Logistics Cadre of Executive Branch
Age Limit: Candidates should have 19 1/2 to 25 years (born between 02-07-1988 to 01-01-1994) for Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC), 21-25 years (born between 02-07-1988 to 01-07-1992) for Education Branch and 19 1/2 to 25 years (born between 02-07-1988 to 01-01-1994) for Logistics/ Works Cadre.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess BA/ B.Sc/ BCA/ BBA/ BBM/ B.Com/ B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ MA/ MBA/ M.Com, M.Sc in relevant disciplines.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Selections conducted in two stages. Stage one comprises of intelligence test, Picture Perception and Discussion test. Stage two comprises of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview. Finally candidates will be put to Medical Examination.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply through online on or before 23-11-2012. After submission of Online Application candidates must take print out of application form, along with self attested photograph, attested photo copies of certificates must be sent by normal post in an envelope with super scribing the “Online Roll No.__Application for NAIC/ Education/ Log JUN 2012 Course Qualification__Percentage__% to the Post Box No. 04, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi – 110 021 on or before 03-12-2012.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Applicants must log on to www.nausena-bharti.nic.in to start the Online Application process.
2. Select Careers@Navy link and click on ‘Officer’s Entry’ button under ‘Apply Online’.
3. Fill all marked details carefully in the four step process and ‘Submit’ the application.
4. After submission of application, an Application Number will be generated by the system, retain it.
5. Take print out of application and send it along with all relevant enclosures to the above mentioned address.
Starting Date for Online Application: 09-11-2012
Last Date for Online Application: 23-11-2012
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 03-12-2012
For details please visit the link below: