Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Haldia Refinery is inviting applications for the post of Junior Engineering Assistant.
Total Number of vacancies: 16 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation) – 01 Post
2. Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical) – 01 Post
3. Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fore & Safety) – 02 Posts
4. Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P& U) (Electrical) – 02 Posts
5. Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical) – 04 Posts
6. Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechh-CC) (Mechanical) – 06 Posts
Age Limit: Candidate should have minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years as on 30-09-2012.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess Matric with ITI/ Diploma in Engg/ B.Sc in relevant disciplines.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs.100/- for General & OBC category candidates (SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM are exempted). The DD should be drawn in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. payable at SBI, Haldia Refinery Campus Branch, (Branch Code: 7090).
Selection Procedure: Selection can be done on the basis of written test, Trade Test and Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates may apply through prescribed application form given in the notification download from the given link, fill it completely and affix passport size photograph on it along with relevant documents duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with super scribe Advt. No. and Name of the post applied for on the top of the envelope that should be sent by Ordinary Post to Chief Human Resource Manager, Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Haldia Refinery, P.O.: Haldia Oil Refinery, Dist.: Purba Medinipur, West Bengal, Pin Code-721 606 on or before 16-11-2012.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 16-11-2012
For details please visit the link below: