Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) is recruiting Specialist Officer
Total No of Vacancies: 387
Name of the Post: Specialist Officer
Junior Management Grade Scale I
1. Agricultural Field Officer: 337 posts
2. Rajbhasha Adhikari: 20 posts
3. Law Officer: 10 posts
4. HR/Personnel Officer: 10 posts
Middle Management Grade Scale II
5. Law Officer: 10 posts
Age Limit: Candidate age must be between 21 to 40 years for Law Officer post and 21 to 30 years for all remaining posts as on 01-12-2011.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess Bachelor Degree / Graduate / Diploma / Post Graduate Degree / Degree in Engineering in relevant discipline from a recognized University. For more details applicant should refer the notification.
IBPS Score Card Minimum Weighted Score: Candidates to become eligible must score in IBPS more than the minimum Total Weighted Standard Score (TWSS) as per the details given in the tabular form in the notification, post wise and category wise. Individual Test Cut Off marks would be 24 and above for General and 21 and above for Reserved category candidates.
Application Fee Details: Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- in case of General and OBC candidates and Rs. 20/- in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates. Challan must be downloaded from the website and payment must be made at any branch of IOB in cash.
Selection Process: Initial short listing of candidates will be made on the basis of CWE score and final selections will be made on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates need to apply only through Online mode from IOB website on or before 31-10-2012. After submission of application candidates can take a printout of the system generated on-line application form to be submitted at the time of the interview. The registration number and password generated should also be retained for future reference.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.iob.in to start the Online Registration process and select the ‘Careers’ link.
2. Select the link, Payment Receipt/Challan, for downloading Challan.
3. Take print of Bank Challan and to make payment at any branch of IOB as per instruction given above.
4. Make payment and revisit the Bank’s website and this time select Apply Online link.
5. Fill all marked details carefully, check once before submission and click on ‘Submit’ button.
6. Take print of Application Form and retain it to be produced at the time of Interview (if called for).
Opening Date for Online Registration: 16-10-2012
Closing Date for Online Registration: 31-10-2012
Payment of Application Fee /Intimation Charge: from 16-10-2012 to 31-10-2012
Tentative Date of Interview: Nov/Dec 2012
For details visit the link below: