Indian Navy invites applications from unmarried Indian citizens for Short Service Commission (SSC) as Pilot/Observer in the Executive Branch of the Indian Navy
Names of Posts:
Age Limit: Candidate age must be 19 to 24 years, born between 02-07-1989 and 01-07-2012 for General candidates and 19 to 25 years, born between 02-07-1988 and 01-07-1994 for CPL Holders.
For General Candidates: Graduate Degree in any discipline with minimum 70% marks. Should have qualified 10+2 level with Mathematics & Physics.
For CPL Holders: Graduate Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks. Should have qualified 10+2 level with Mathematics and Physics. The candidate must beholding valid and current CPL issued by DGCA (India).
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview and Medical Exam.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates need to apply online through www.nausena-bharti.nic.in website from 27-10-2012 to 09-11-2012. After submission of application candidates must take print out of two copies of application form. One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed and attach photograph, Attested photo copies of relevant documents, superscribe the “Online Application No. _______Application for SSC Pilot/Observer – Jun 2013 Course Qualification ______Percentage ___% “ on the envelope and send to ‘Post Box No. 02, Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi – 110 023’ on or before 19-11-2012.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Applicants must log on to www.nausena-bharti.nic.in to start the Online Application process.
2. Select Careers@Navy link and click on ‘Officer’s Entry’ button under ‘Apply Online’.
3. Fill all marked details carefully in the four step process and ‘Submit’ the application.
4. After submission of application, an Application Number will be generated by the system, retain it.
5. Take print out of application and send it along with all relevant enclosures to the above mentioned address on or before 19-11-2012.
Starting Date for Online Application: 27-10-2012
Last Date for Online Application: 09-11-2012
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 19-11-2012
For Full details please visit the link below: