Central University of Rajasthan Vacancy Details:
Total jobs: 38
Name of the Posts:
A. Teaching Positions
1). Professor – 05 Posts
2). Associate Professor – 18 Posts
3) Assistant Professor – 04 Posts
B. Non-Teaching Positions
1. Controller of Examination – 01 Post
2. Internal Audit Officer – 01 Post
3. Executive Engineer – 01 Post
4. Medical Officer – 01 Post
5. Hindi Translator – 01 Post
6. Nurse – 01 Post
7. Personal Assistant – 01 Post
8. Assistant – 01 Post
9. Technical Assistant – 01 Post
10. LDC – 01 Post
11. Dresser/Medical Attendant – 01 Post
Age Limit: For more information regarding age limit, candidates should asked to refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess minimum qualification and experience required for the Teaching posts are as prescribed by UGC/ AICTE/ COA and 12th/ Degree/ Diploma/ B.E/ Degree in Nursing in relevant disciplines for Non-Teaching Posts.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Demand Draft of Rs. 300/- (SC/ ST/ PWD/ PH/ in-service candidates of the Central University of Rajasthan are exempted) should be in favour of “Central University of Rajasthan” and should be payable at Kishangarh, District Ajmer (Raj.).
Selection Process: Selection will be done on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply through online from www.curaj.ac.in. After completion of online application, take print out of the application form and must be signed, affix passport size photograph on it, DD form, enclosures and with super scribing on the envelope clearly specify the code and the name of the post applied for and sent by registered post/ speed post to the be signed and sent to The Registrar, Central University of Rajasthan, Bandarsindri, National Highway-8, Tehsil Kishangarh, District Ajmer, Rajasthan, India-305801 on or before 07-12-2012.
1. Make the payment and get the details filled in completely in the DD before starting the Online Application Process.
2. Log on to www.curaj.ac.in to get started while keeping all the details to be filled in, ready.
3. Select the ‘Apply Online’ link and then select the post you want to apply for.
4. Select the Continue button to go to the next page.
5. Fill all marked details carefully, check once for accuracy and click on ‘Submit’ button.
6. Fill all mandatory details and click on ‘Save and Continue’ button.
7. Make all selections in the check boxes carefully and click on ‘Submit’ button.
8. Take print out of Application form and post it along with all relevant enclosures
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 28-11-2012
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 07-12-2012
For details please visit the link below: