Indian Navy is inviting applications from the Engineers as Short Services Commissioned (SSC) Officer Vacancies in Executive Branch (General Services) and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy for Jun 2013 Course at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala
Name of the Post: Engineers as Short Service Commissioned Officers
Names of Branches:
1. Technical (General Service)
2. Submarine Specialisation
3. Executive (GS):
Age Limit: Candidate age must be between 19 1/2 years and 25 years i.e., born between 02-06-1988 to 01-01-1994.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess BE/B Tech in relevant discipline from a recognized University.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview and Medical Exam. Interview will be conducted in two stages.
How to Apply: Candidates to apply online on or before 06-10-2012. After submission of Online Application candidates must take print out of application form and send it by normal post on or before 15-10-2012.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Applicants must log on to www.nausena-bharti.nic.in to start the Online Application process.
2. Select Careers@Navy link and click on ‘Officer’s Entry’ button under ‘Apply Online’.
3. Fill all marked details carefully in the four step process and ‘Submit’ the application.
4. After submission of application, an Application Number will be generated by the system, retain it.
5.Take print out of application and send it along with all relevant enclosures to Post Box No.04, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 011 on or before 15-10-2012.
Starting Date for Online Application: 18-09-2012
Last Date for Online Application: 06-10-2012
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 15-10-2012
For details visit the link below: