Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is inviting applications for the post of Assistant Grade III personnel in General, Depot, Technical and Account Cadres in Food Corporation of India (FCI)Total post: 6545
Names of Posts:
North Zone – Category III:
1. AG III (General) – 516 vacancies
2. AG III (Accounts) – 238 vacancies
3, AG III (Technical) – 1652 vacancies
4. AG III (Depot) – 617 vacancies
East Zone – Category-III:
5. AG III (General) – 85 vacancies
6. AG III (Accounts) – 142 vacancies
7. AG III (Technical) – 411 vacancies
8. AG III (Depot) – 115 vacancies
South Zone – Category-III:
9. AG III (General) – 156 vacancies
10. AG III (Accounts) – 134 vacancies
11. AG III (Technical) – 631 vacancies
12. AG III (Depot) – 738 vacancies
West Zone Category-III:
13. AG III (General) – 62 vacancies
14. AG III (Accounts) – 47 vacancies
15. AG III (Technical) – 474 vacancies
16. AG III (Depot) – 286 vacancies
North East Zone Category-III:
17. AG III (General) – 39 vacancies
18. AG III (Accounts) – 89 vacancies
19. AG III (Technical) – 113 vacancies
Age Limit: Candidates’ age should not be more than 27 years. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-08-2012. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess any Bachelor’s Degree from recognised University in any discipline for AG III General and Depot, Bachelor of Commerce for AG III Accounts and B.Sc. in Agriculture or any equivalent qualification for AG III Technical. For any of the posts, knowledge of computers is must.
Application Fee Details: Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 200/- in form of challan downloaded from website after the submission of part I of the application at any branch of State Bank of India. Fee can also be paid using SBI Net Banking Facility. Fee is exempted for Women/EXSM/SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test (CPT).
How to Apply: Candidates need to apply for the desired post only through Online mode. The Part I of application form needs to be submitted on or before 19-09-2012 and after making payment of application fee, Part II of application must be submitted on or before 21-09-2012.
Date of Notification: 25-08-2012
Last Date for Online Application (Part I): 19-09-2012
Last Date for Online Application (Part II): 21-09-2012
Date of Examination (Paper I): 11-11-2012
Date of Examination (Paper II): 06-01-2013
For apply visit the link below: