Punjab National Bank (PNB) is inviting applications for the post of specialist officer scale I,II,III candidates who appeared in Common Written Examination for Specialist Officer conducted by IBPS in 2011-12 and have a valid Score card are only eligible to apply
Total Post: 740
- Names of Posts:
Senior Manager (Law) – 01 vacancy
Manager (Credit) – 600 vacancies
Manager (Security) – 18 vacancies
Officer (Librarian) – 01 vacancy
Fire Officers – 11 vacancies
Officer (Printing Technologist) – 01 vacancy
Officer (Data Analyst) – 02 vacancies
Officer (IT) – 35 vacancies
Officer (HRD) – 20 vacancies
Hindi Officers – 51 vacancies
- Age Limit: Candidates’ age should be between 21 yrs & 30 yrs for posts 1, 2, 6 and 10, between 21 yrs & 28 yrs for posts 4, 7, 8 and 9, between 25 years & 40 years for post 5 & below 32 years for post 3. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-07-2012. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
- Educational Qualification: Candidates need to possess LLB/CA/ICWA/MBA/PGDM/Degree/Diploma/PG Degree/BE/B Tech/MCA as per the post applied for. For more details, refer to the notification.
- Essential Qualification: Candidates to become eligible for Posts Officer IT & HRD and Hindi Officer, must score in IBPS more than the minimum Total Weighted Standard Score (TWSS) as per the details given in the tabular form in the notification, post wise and category wise.
- Application Fee Details: Candidates must download the Cash Voucher from PNB official website and make the payment at any of the PNB branches. Amount of fee would be Rs. 400/- for General, EXSM and OBC candidates and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates for posts 1 to 7 and Rs. 100/- for General/EXSM/OBC candidates and Rs. 20/- SC/ST/PWD candidates need to pay for posts 8 to 10.
- Selection Process: Selections would be made on basis of performance in Written Test and Interview for posts 1 to 7, IBPS Score and Interview for Posts 8 and 9 & IBPS Score and/or Interview and Group Discussion for Hindi Officer Post.
- How to Apply: Eligible candidates need to apply only through Online mode from PNB website on or before 17-08-2012. After submission of application candidates can take a printout of the system generated on-line application form to be submitted at the time of the interview. The registration number and password generated should also be retained for future reference..
Dates for Availability of Cash Voucher: from 01-08-2012 to 17-08-2012
Starting Date for Online Registration: 01-08-2012
Date of Closure: 17-08-2012
Tentative Date of Written Examination: 14-10-2012
Date for Downloading Call Letters for Written Test: 01-10-2012
For details visit the link below: