- Please click on the link available on http://www.epfindia.com/MembBal.html to know the balance in your EPF Account upto the date, the accounts are updated, which also includes the latest approved transactions of settlement/advances/transfer-in/transfer-out, if any.
- Select the EPFO office where your account is maintained and furnish your PF Account number.
- Leave the extension field blank, in case your account does not have one.
- You will be asked to enter your name and mobile number. The given mobile number will be recorded along with the PF Account Number.
- On successful submission of above information, the details will be sent through SMS to the given mobile number.
Suppose your PF Account Number is MH/35634/523 and the office is Bandra, Select Bandra from the list as under:
Note that MH and BAN has been populated already in the first two fields.
Now enter the Establishment Number:
Leave the next field – Extension – blank and enter your account number in the last field:
Now click on “Submit” to get the status.
As this is an non‐existing number, we get a “No Record Found” message. In legitimate cases, appropriate messages will be displayed.