Bank of Maharashtra is inviting applications for the post of Chartered Accountant
Total post: 30
- Name of Post: Chartered Accountant
- Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be between 25 years to 35 years. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-06-2012. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must be CAs having work experience of five years and above in Credit Department of Public/Private Sector Bank.
- Application Fee Details: Candidates must download the Challan from Bank’s official website attached to the notification and make the payment through CBS at any of the Bank of Maharashtra branches. Amount of fee would be Rs. 300/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Name of Account must be BOM Specialist Officers Recruitment Project – 2012-2013, account no. 60103218200, Payee Bank should be Bank of Maharashtra Main Branch Pune and IFSC code should be MAHB0001150. With these details, fee can also be paid by the use of NEFT at any NEFT enable Bank.
- Selection Process: Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be shortlisted initially and then those candidates will be called for Personal Interview. Selections will be made on the basis of Interview.
- How to Apply: Eligible candidates need to apply only through Online mode from Bank of Maharashtra website on or before 21-08-2012. The registration number and password generated should also be retained for future reference.
Opening Date for Online Registration: 06-08-2012
Closing Date for Online Registration: 21-08-2012
Last Date for Modification: 23-08-2012
Dates for Making Payment of Application Fee: from 06-08-2012 to 21-08-2012
Last Date for Reprint: 23-08-2012
For details please visit the link below: