Bank Note Press Dewas (MP) a Unit of Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Ltd is inviting applications for various post:
Total Number of Vacancies: 304
Names of Posts:
1. Junior Technician (Control, Printing and Platemaking) W-l level – 219 vacancies
2. Junior Technician (Ink Factory), W-l level – 25 vacancies
3. Junior Technician (Electrical), W-l level – 21 vacancies
4. Junior Technician (Mechanical), W-l Level – 23 vacancies
5. Junior Technician (Crane Operator), W-l level – 01 vacancy
6. Junior Technician (Air-conditioning), W-l level – 05 vacancies
7. Junior Technician (Civil), W-l level – 02 vacancies
8. Retoucher (Designing & Engraving), S-l level – 1 vacancy
9. Deputy Technical Officer (Designing & Pre-Printing), S-l level – 04 vacancies
10. Supervisor (Control), S-l level – 03 vacancies
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be below 30 years. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be last date for receipt of application. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Matriculation with ITI/NAC or 1st Class Diploma in relevant discipline. Refer to the notification for further details.
Application Fee Details: General and OBC candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- in form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “General Manager, Bank Note Press,” payable at Dewas (M.P.). SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates need to download application format available in the website, fill it with all mandatory details, attach photograph, attest signature, super scribe the name of the post to be applied for on the envelope and send it along with DD and Copies of all relevant certificates, to the following address, “Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003 by ordinary post on or before 20 days from the date of publication. Candidates may also apply through online mode, by following the below given procedure.
Date of Publication: 04-08-2012
Last Date for Submission of Application: 20 days from the date of publication
For details visit the link below: