Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2012:Chhattisgarh Police is inviting applications against the 1507 Post details given below:
- Total Vacancies: 1507
- Name of Post: CAF IR Bn Constable (GD)
- Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be between 18 years to 28 years. Cut off date for determining age limit would be 01-01-2013. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must be 10th class pass outs or equivalent qualification holders.
- Application Fee Details: Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 200/- for General and Rs. 125/- for reserved category candidates, which must be paid in cash at Head Post Office located at County District Head Quarters. They would then provide Prospectus.
- Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected after Certificate Verification, on the basis of performance in Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Measurement Test and Written Test.
- How to Apply: Candidates need to acquire Application Form and Prospectus from any Police County Head Post Office on payment. Fill the form with all mandatory details and submit at the Police County Superintendent’s Office, on or before 17-09-2012.
Dates for Availability of Application Forms: from 25-07-2012 to 15-09-2012
last date:: from 26-07-2012 to 17-09-2012
For details you can see the link below: