Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Limited (KCC Bank) is inviting offline application from the eligible candidates for the recruitment to various categories of post in the Bank purely on contract basis.
Total Vacancies: 06
Names of posts:
- Chartered Accountant Gr-II: 01 post
- Jr Computer Programmer Gr-III: 01 post
- Computer Operator Gr-IV: 02 posts
- Steno Typist Gr-IV: 02 posts
- Age Limit: Candidate age must be between 18 years to 45 years as on 14-07-2012. (Age relaxations will be extended as per rules).
- Educational Qualification: Candidates are asked to refer to the notification for the details of post wise required educational qualification.
- Application Fee Details: Candidates need to pay Application Fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 400/- for SC/ST/PC Candidates) for CA post, Rs. 450/- (Rs. 350 for SC/ST/PC Candidates) for Jr Computer Programmer post and Rs. 400/- (Rs. 300/- for SC/ST/PC candidates) for Steno/Typist/Computer Operator posts in the form of Demand Draft/IPO in favour of “General Manager KCCB Recruitment 2012″ payable at Dharamashala.
- Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and interview.
- How to Apply: Candidates need to download application format available in the notification, fill it with all mandatory details, attach photograph and attach signature along with prescribed fee and documents as per eligibility send to the following address ” The General Manager, The Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Ltd., Head Office Dharamshala” on or before 10-07-2012.
Last Date of Application: 10-07-2012
Tentative Date of Written Test: 12-08-2012 at Dharamashala