INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED
(A Govt. of India Undertaking)
Indian oil corporation limited is invites applications from energetic candidates of Indian nationality for the following position:
- Jr. Engg Asst-IV (Production): 35 Posts (Likely Reservation: SC-02, ST-06, OBC-09)
- Qualification: B.Sc. with Chemistry as principal subject and Physics and Maths as subsidiary subjects / Diploma in Chemical / Petrochemical Engineering with First Class (Pass Class for SC/ST).
- Qualification: Diploma in Electrical Engineering OR Diploma in Electronics Engineering OR Diploma in Power Electronics Engineering with First Class (Pass Class for SC/ST).
- Qualification: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering OR Diploma in Electrical Engineering OR SSC with First Class (Pass Class for SC/ST). Candidates must also possess 1st Class Boiler Competency Certificate in addition to above mentioned qualification.
- Qualification: First Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or SSC with ITI (Fitter / Maintenance Mechanic) from recognized University / Board (pass class in case of SC / ST candidates).
- Age Limit – Minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years, as on 01/ 07 / 2012. Relaxation in age by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates. Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen as per Govt. Directives
For details you can see the link below: