Application are invited for the Posts of Assistant, Technician in State Farms Corporation of India Limited .
1-Post Name : Court Master/Personal Secretary
- Qualifications : BBA/BCA/BA (Pers. Mgmt.) OR Graduate with 55% marks from a recognized University/ Institution with one year Diploma in related field plus knowledge of MS Office OR Graduates with Diploma in Computer Applications.B. Sc., (Agri.) with 55% marks from a recognized University/Institution.
- Desirable : One year experience in the related field.
- No. Of Post : 19 Posts.
- Age Limit : 27-30 years.
- Pay Scale : Rs.7200-25700/- .
2-Post Name : Technician
- Qualifications : 3 years Diploma from Govt. recognized Polytechnic/ institutions. in related field i.e. Civil Engg. with 55% marks.
- Desirable : 1 year experience in the related field. OR ITI Certificate in the Civil/Draughtsman trade with 55% marks having 3 years experience including apprenticeship in the related field.
- No. Of Post : 12 Posts.
- Age Limit : 27-30 Years.
- Pay Scale: Rs.7200-20300 /- PM .
Application Fee : The candidates belonging to General and OBC category are requested to enclose DD / Banker’s Cheque of Rs. 500/- in favour of State Farms Corporation of India Ltd payable at Suratgarh towards application fee. SC/ST/ Physically challenged candidates are exempted from application fee. One self attested photograph must be pasted on the top of the application form.
How to Apply : Typed application giving full details like 1. Post applied for 2. Name 3. Father’s Name 4. Category (SC/ST/OBC/Physically Challenged) 5. Date of Birth 6. Qualification (Examination passed, Name of Institution, Class/Division, Percentage of marks, Year of passing) 7. Experience (Name of Organisation, Post held & Scale of Pay, monthly salary, Period of Service, Years & months of service, reasons for leaving), 8. Languages known, 9. Communication/Postal address with telephone No. 10. Permanent Home address, recent passport size photographs along with attested copies of certificate & testimonial in support of age, category, qualification & experience should be sent to the Director-in-charge, Central State Farm, Suratgarh, Distt-Sri Ganganagar (Rajasthan) Pin-335804 by post / courier on or before 30.04.2012
For details please visit the link below: