Railway Recruitment Board
(Govt. of India)
(Govt. of India)
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from eligible Applicants or filling up of various vacancies in different RRBs and Railway Zonal and other Railway organization. Application should be sent directly to the respective Railway Recruitment Board and Zonal Ofifces :
- Senior Section Engineers : 1403 Vacancy of P-way, Qualification-BE/ B tech or A 4 year course of B.Sc (Engineering), Civil from a recognised Institution.
- Junior Engineer : 4784 Vacancy of P-way, Qualification-BE/ B tech from a recognised Institution.
- Senior P-Way Supervisor : 160 Vacancy, Qualification-BE/ B tech from a recognised Institution.
- Chief Depot Material Superintendent : 37 Vacancy, Qualification-BE/ B tech from a recognised Institution.
- Depot Material Superintendent : 65 Vacancy, Qualification-BE/ B tech from a recognised Institution.
Age : Between 18-33 years as on 1st July 2012 & Relaxation in age as per rules.
Application Fee : Examination fee Rs.60/- for the OBC Applicants only in the form of Indian Postal Order or Demand Draft in favour of Assistant Secretary/Secretary/ Member Secretary/ Chairman of concerned Railway Recruitment Board where applicants wants to apply. No application fees for SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / PH / Women / Minorities / Economically backward classes applicants having annual family income less than Rs. 50000/-.
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should be send to the Assistant Secretary/ Member Secretary of the concerned Railway Recruitment Board where applicants want to apply on or before 09 April 2012 now extended up to 24th April 2012. Applicants can also apply online at respective Railway Recruitment Board websites-www.rrbbbs.gov.in.
For details visit the link below: