Application are invited for the Posts of Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant in Airports Authority of India.
Post : Junior Assistant
- Qualifications : 10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire with minimum 50% marks (OR) ii) 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks Driving License a) Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License (OR) b) Valid Medium Vehicle License issued at least one year before the date of advertisement (15/04/2012) (OR) c) Valid LMV License issued at least two years before the date of advertisement.(15/04/2012) In case of (b) & (c), on qualifying the written test the candidate shall be informed in writing to produce a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License at the time of Driving Test. In case, the candidate fails to do so then he shall not be allowed to take Driving Test and be straightway disqualified for the further selection procedure.
- Desirable : Due weightage shall be given to a candidate possessing any one or more (subject to maximum limit of the following) a) Computer Science as subject at 12th class level; b) NCC ‘B’ Certificate c) Relevant experience in an aviation/regular/industrial fire service. d) Basic Fire Fighting Training Course from AAI Fire Training Establishment (e) Sub Fire Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
- No. Of Post : 250 (SC-22, ST- 23, OBC- 78, UR- 127) Posts.
- Age Limit : 30 years.
- Pay Scale : Rs.12500-28500/- .
Post : Senior Assistant
- Qualifications : Post Graduation Degree in Hindi along with English as a subject at graduation level or Post Graduation in English along with Hindi as a subject at graduation level. (or) ii) Post Graduation Degree in any other subject other than Hindi/English from a recognized University along with Hindi /English as a compulsory / optional subject at graduation level. (or) iii) Post Graduation Degree in any other subject other than Hindi / English from a recognized University along with Hindi/English as a medium of education at Graduation level and Hindi/English as a compulsory / optional subject or as a medium of examination. (or) iv) Graduation Degree from any recognized University along with Hindi and English as compulsory / optional subject or either of the two as a medium of examination and other as a compulsory / optional subject, along with a recognized diploma /certificate course in translation (from Hindi to English or vice-versa) or an experience of two years of translation work from Hindi to English or vice-versa from Central / State Govt. Offices or Established Institution etc. including Undertakings of Govt. of India.
- Desirable : Knowledge of Hindi Typing
- No. Of Post : 05 (ST-01, OBC-01, UR-03) Posts.
- Age Limit : 30 Years.
- Pay Scale: Rs.14500-33500/- PM.
How to Apply : Candidates fulfilling the above conditions may submit their application on plain paper (separately for each post along with attested copy of relevant certificates) in Hindi / English in the following format addressed to The Regional Executive Director, Airports Authority of India, Southern Region, Chennai – 600 027 (the envelope should be super-scripted by “Application for the post of _________ ) along with a Demand Draft for Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) [non-refundable] drawn in favour of Airports Authority of India, payable at Chennai so as to reach on or before 15/05/2012.
For details please visit the link below: