Government of India
Ministry of Railways
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
Indian Railways Centralised Employment Notice No. 01/2012Applicationsin the prescribed format are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for filling up of various jobs in different Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) and Zonal Railways and other Railway organisation. Application should be sent directly to the respective RRBs / Zonal Ofifces :
- Sr. Section Engineers : 1403 posts of P-way, Works, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and S&T Departments
- Junior Engineer : 4784 posts of P-way, Works, Civil, Carriage & Wagon (Design), Signal, Telecommunication,IT, Mechanical, Electrical and S&T Departments
- Senior P-Way Supervisor : 160 posts
- Chief Depot Material Superintendent : 37 posts
- Depot Material Superintendent : 65 posts
- Junior Research Engineer : New posts are added
- Senior Research Engineer : New posts added
Age : 18-33 years. Relaxation in age as per rules.
Application Fee : Rs.60/- for the OBC candidates only in the form of IPO / DD in favour ofAssistant Secretary/Secretary/ Member Secretary/ Chairman of concerned RRB where candidate wants to apply. No examination fees for SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / Physically Handicapped / Women / Minorities / Economically backward classes candidates having annual family income less than Rs. 50000/-.
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should be send to the Assistant Secretary/ Member Secretary of the concerned RRB Last extended up to 24/04/2012. Candidates can also apply online at respective RRB websites. The envelope containing the applicationshould be clearly super-scribed “Application for the Post/s of ___________Category No./s ________Centralised Employment Notice No. 01/2012 of RRB/ , Community (SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-SM)”.
For details visit the link below: