(Industrial Research & Development Unit)
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for adhoc appointment as per detailsmentioned below for a maximum period of six months.
- Project Title : “Design and development of a Array-of-array MOEM based free space optical link for ground to satellite communication” (RP02389)
- Qualification : 1st class B.Tech/ M.Sc or equivalent in Electronics/ E &C/Telecom ET/ Physics with relevant Communication and Electronics background/ Diploma with Electronics (only valid GATE score Holders).
- Fellowship : Rs. 16,000/-
- Name of the Funding Agency : ADA, Banglore
- Duration : Up to 30.09.2012
How to apply:- The candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/experience should appear for the interview on 22nd March, 2012 at 09:30 (Written Test) 09:00 am Room. No. 2A-105, Bharati School, IIT Delhi, at 03:30 pm (Interview) In the Office of Prof./Dr. O.P Sharma, CAS at Room No. 325, Block-VI, 2nd Floor, IIT Delhi. Kindly bring your formal application through proper channel along with Bio-data with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with photocopies certificates (both academic & professional) addressed to the Assistant Registrar (IRD), IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi -110016 on the date of interview. The advertisement No., Title of Project and Post applied for must be mentioned on top left side of the application.
For details visit the link below: