Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
IBPS House, Post Box No.8587, Kandivali (East), Mumbai – 400101
IBPS, an autonomous body, has been authorised by the IBA and has received mandates from 19 Public Sector Banks to conduct the recruitment of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees posts twice in a year for their requirements.
2nd Common Written Examination (CWE) will be conducted by the IBPS as a per-requisites for selection of personnel for Probationary Officers (PO)/ Management Trainees posts in the following 19 Public Sector Bank.
- Allahabad Banks / Andhra Bank/ Bank of Baroda/ Bank of India/ Bank of Maharashtra/ Canara Bank/ Central Bank of India/ Corporation Bank/ Dena Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank/ Oriental Bank of Commerce/ Punjab National Bank/ Punjab & Sind Bank/ Syndicate Bank/ Union Bank of India/ United Bank of India/ UCO Bank/ Vijaya Bank
Those will be successful in the Common Written Exam (CWE) will be given a scorecard (Like CAT exam of IIM) and may apply to any of the participating bank when they come up with their job vacancy and then these successful candidates have quote their personal details and their CWE scores.
Each of the bank will issue individual recruitment notifications, details of vacancies, eligibility criteria etc. separately.
Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts :
- Age : 20-30 years, age relaxation as per rules for SC/ST/OBC/ PWDs/ Ex.-SM
- Qualification : Graduate in any discipline.
How to Apply for CWE : Candidates need to apply Online at IBS website from 09/03/2012 to 30/03/2012only.
Important Dates :
- Payment of Online Application Fees : 09/03/2012 to 30/03/2012
- Payment of Offline Application Fees : 12/03/2012 to 07/04/2012
- Start date of Online submission of Application : 09/03/2012
- Last date for online submission of Application : 30/03/2012
- Date of CWE Exam : 17/06/2012
Please visit the link below :