Shri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 10016
NCERT invites applications from eligible candidates for a walk‐in‐interview for the following project vacancies under 8th All India Educational Survey being conducted by the Department of Educational Surveys and Data Processing. Initially, the appointments will be made for a period of one year but are likely to continue for another year.
- Survey Associate: 03 Posts
- Pay: Consolidated emoluments per month Rs. 15,000/‐
- Qualification: Required Qualifications: At least Second Class Masters Degree in Statistics/Mathematics/ Economics with training in computer programming of at least one year duration.
- Date of Walk in: 11 July 2011 at 10.00 am
- Computer System Analyst: 02 Posts
- Pay: Consolidated emoluments per month Rs . 15000/‐
- Qualification: Required Qualifications: At least Second Class Master Degree in computer applications/ M.Sc. Computers/ PG Diploma in computer Science with one year experience in the area.
- Date of Walk in: 12 July 2011 at 10.00 am
- Project Steno/ Computer Operators: 02 Posts
- Pay: Consolidated emoluments Per month: 7500/‐
- Qualification: Required Qualifications: Graduate with Proficiency in Stenography and Word Processing and data Base Management System.
- Date of Walk in: 13 July 2011 at 10.00 am
Venue: Room No.11, 4th Floor, Zakir Hussain Block , NCERT
For details visit the link below: