Indian Coast Guard
(Ministry of Defence)
Applications are invited from male Indian nationals possessing educational qualifications and age, as prescribed below, for recruitment to the post of Navik (General Duty) and Navik (Domestic Branch) in the Indian Coast Guard, anArmed Force of the Union.
- Navik (General Duty)
- Qualification: 10+2 with Maths and Physics from an education board recognised by Central/State Government.
- Age: Born between 01 Feb 90 to 31 Jan 94. (Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates
- Pay Scale Rs 5200 –20200 along with Rs 2000 Grade Pay
- Domestic Branch (Cook & Steward)
- Qualification: Matriculate
- Age: Born between 01 Apr 90 to 31 Mar 94. (Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates)
- Pay Scale Rs 5200 –20200 alongwith Rs 1900 Grade Pay
Last Date: 25.07.2011 (01.08.2011 for candidates from far_flung areas)
For details click the link below: