Mumbai Port Trust
Shoorji Vallabhdas Marg,
Ballard Estate, Mumbai 400001
Mumbai Port Trust requires a Medical Officer (General Medicine) on locum basis for its well equipped, modern hospital at Nadkarni Park, Wadala (East), Mumbai
- Medical Officer (General Medicine)
- M.B.B.S. degree of a statutory university.
- 1 year experience as a Medical Officer in General Medicine in a well-established hospital after completion of internship.
- Working knowledge of Hindi and Marathi.
- Desirable : Postgraduate qualification in General Medicine.
- Pay Scale : Rs.20600-46500 Gross Emoluments : Rs.44800/- (approx.) per month
- Age limit : Not more than 35 years
Date of Walk in: 19/04/2011 at 11.30 a.m. in the office of the Chief Medical Officer, Mumbai Port Trust, at the following venue : Mumbai Port Trust Hospital, Nadkarni Park, Antop Village, Wadala (East), Mumbai-400 037.
For full details please visit the link below: