THE INDIAN NAVY
Become a Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer in Executive Branch (General Service – GS/ Hydro Cadre ) – January 2012 Course
Applications are invited from unmarried male candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Executive Branch (General Service/Hydro Cadre) of the Indian Navy for January 2012 Course at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala :
- Age : Between 19 & 1/2 to 25 years (candidates to be born between 02 Jan 1987 to 01 Jul 1992; both dates inclusive)
- Educational Qualifications : Any of the following (a) Science Graduate with Physics & Mathematics with minimum 60% marks (b) BE/B Tech with minimum 60% marks in any discipline (c) Science Graduates (Physics & Mathematics) holding NCC Naval Wing, Senior Division ‘C’ certificate. (d) Graduate/ Post Graduate in Operations Analysis and Operational Research/ Quantitative Methods with minimum 75% marks. (e) Graduate/Post Graduate in Mathematics, with Probability or Statistics with minimum 75% mark.
- Physical Standards : Hight and Wieght : Minimum height Male – 157 cms with correlated weight. , Eye Sight : The minimum acceptable vision standard for distant vision 6/12, 6/12 correctable to 6/6, 6/6 with glasses. Should not be colour/night blind.
- Pay Scale : PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs.5400 and MSP Rs.6000
- SSC : Short Service Commission is granted for a term of 10 years, extendable to 14 years, subject to service requirements and performance/willingness of the candidate.
- How to Apply: Application Forms in accordance with the prescribed format and complete innall respects with superscription on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR SSC (GS)/ Hydro ‘X’ – JUL 2012 COURSE Qualification…….. Percentage……..% NCC Certificate ………… (If applicable)” are to be sent to the address given below by 04/04/2011.
POST BAG NO. 04, NIRMAN BHAWAN, NEW DELHI – 110011
Candidates can also apply online (e-application) from 12/03/2011 to 27/03/2011 at Nausena (Navy)
for full details and apply online click the link below: