Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd.
(Government of Punjab)
Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd. is a power generating and distributing organization of Government of Punjab and intends to hire Linemen for purely on contract basis from the candidates who have completed 2 years Apprenticeship in the trade of Lineman in PSPCL / PSTCL (erstwhile PSEB) and have passed National Apprenticeship Certificate for the same.
- Lineman on contract basis: 5000 Posts (Tentative) as per details given below
- Emoluments : Rs.10,000/- consolidated per month
- Matriculation or equivalent qualification and National Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman Trade.
- The candidates who possess higher education as Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Degree pass will be considered only if they have minimum qualifications as National Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman Trade.
- The candidates who have passed successfully National Apprenticeship Training Certificate test in the trade of Lineman.
- The candidates must have done 2 years Apprenticeship in PSPCL/ PSTCL or erstwhile PSEB.
- Age: 18 to 37 years as on 1.1.2011. Upper age limit is relaxable as admissible under rules/ instructions of PSPCL/PSTCL/ Punjab Govt.
- Last Date: 14.02.2011 ONLINE
For full details please visit the link below: