PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, WEST BENGAL
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 6/2010
ENGLISH TYPISTS’ (BASIC GRADE) RECRUITMENT EXAMINATION, 2010
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens or such other nationalities as are declared eligible by the Govt. of India for the English Typists’ (Basic Grade) Recruitment Examination, 2010 to be conducted by the Public Service Commission, West Bengal for recruitment to the vacant posts of English Typists in the West Bengal Secretariats, Directorates and in the Govt. offices of the districts under the rule making power of the Govt. of West Bengal.
- English Typists’ (Basic Grade) Recruitment Examination, 2010:
- Pay: (PB-2) Rs.5,400-25,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.2,600/- Gross emoluments at the entry level : Rs.11,227/- besides M.A. and H.R.A. admissible as per rules.
- Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer operation to be supported by a certificate from any recognized Institute/Institute of repute.
- Ability to transcribe at the rate of 30 words per minute to be tested by the Commission at the Main Examination.
- Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali (Not required for recruitment in the case of Nepali speaking candidates from the Hill areas of District of Darjeeling).
- Age : Not less than 18 years and not more than 37 years on 01.01.2010 (i.e. born not earlier than the 2nd January, 1973 and not later than the 1st January, 1992).
- Last Date: 17.08.2010
For full details please visit the link below:http://www.pscwb.org.in/pdf/eng_typist.pdf