Applications are invited from unmarried Male candidates for grant of Permanent Commission (PC) in the Logistics Cadre of Executive Branch of the Indian Navy for Course commencing Jan 2011 at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates to fulfil condition of nationality as laid down by the Government of India.
- ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS
- Age: 19½ to 25 years (i.e. born between 02 Jan 1986 and 01 Jul 1991; both dates inclusive).
- Educational Qualification: A First Class Degree with minimum 60% marks for the following:
- PC Logistics Cadre – JAN 11 Course. Candidates with following qualifications may apply:- (i) B Com/M Com (ii) BA (Economics) (iii) MBA (iv) BBA (v) BBM (vi) MCA (vii) BCA (viii) BSc(IT) (ix) B Tech/BE (any discipline except B Architechure/ Civil Engineering) (x) Graduate Degree with Post Graduate Diploma / Degree in Materials Management (xi) ICWA (xii) Chartered Accountancy. (b) Works – JAN 11 Course. Candidates with following qualifications may apply:- (i) B Tech Civil Engineering (ii) B Architecture
- PHYSICAL STANDARDS
- Height and Weight. Minimum height 157 cms with correlated weight.
- Eye Sight. 6/60, 6/60 correctable to 6/6, 6/12 with glasses and should not be colour/night blind.
- Last date for receipt of application 25 May 2010
For full details please download the link below: