Applications are invited from Engineering Graduates male Indian citizens for 112th Technical Graduates Course (TGC), Post Graduate (Non-Engineering) entry into Army Eduction Corps (AEC) in the Indian Army.
- 112th TGC : (a) Engineers : 57 posts (Civil-11, Electrical-8, Mechanical-8, Computer Science-5, Telecom-10, Electronics-06, IT-4, Production-3, Architecture-1, Food Tech./ Bio-Tech. – 1) (b) AEC – Post Graduates – Economics/ Pol. Science/ Geography/ History/ Physics/ Mathematics – 2) (C) Military Farms – 1
- Qualification : TGC : A degree in Engineering or equivalent degree from a recognised univsersity, AEC – MA/ M.Sc. degree from a recognised university in 1st or IInd division in the concerned subjects, Military Farms – Degree in Dairying or Degree in Agriculture
- Age : TGC : 20 to 27 years. Born between 02 January 1984 and and 01 January 1991, AEC – 23-27 years born between 02 January 1984 and not later than 01 Jan 1988.
- Physical Standard: min. height 157.5 cm , better eye 6/6 and worst eye 6/18
- Pay Scale : PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs.54oo plus Military Service Pay and other allowances (During the training, the candidates will get Rs.21000/- as Stipend
Method of Selection: Initial Screening and short listing of applicants will be done at Recruiting Directorate Army Headquarters. Selected (shortlisted) candidates will be called for Service Selection Board (SSB) interview at Allahabad, Bhopal and Bangalore for fives selection process. In which candidates will be put through Psychological test, Group Test and Interview.
How to Apply: Applicaiton Forms in accordance with the prescribed format, colour paper and xomplete in all respects with superscription on the envelope in red ink "110th TGC : …………. ENGINEERING " OR "112th TGC : AEC ………. (name of subject)" is to be sent to the following address to reach by 21/06/2010 by registered post/ speed post to Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Army), Adjutant General’s Branch, Additional Directorate General of Recruiting, TGC ENTRY, AG’s Branch, Army Hqrs, West Block-III, RK Puram, New Delhi – 110066.
Further detail regarding this entry scheme can be seen at http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and http://indianarmy.nic.in/ . Indian Army has prepared a common application form which is available at http://indianarmy.nic.in/writereaddata/documents/CommonAppform.pdf Or please see the Employment News weekly dated 1-7 May 2010