State Bank of India back with yet another huge recruitment of 4500 Probationary Officers.As part of the aggressive expansion plans, SBI is to open around 1000 new branches in the next 2 years.Inorder to fill these vacancies ,State Bank of India has come up with this job notification.
Post – Vacancies – Payscale:
1) Probationary Officers – 2500 posts – Rs.10,000 – Rs.18,240
2) Probationary Officers (Rural Business) – 2000 posts – Rs.10,000 – Rs.18,240
* candidates can apply for both posts & application fees can be paid once.
Dates : Fee payment – from 01.02.2010 to 28.02.2010
Online registration starts – February 1st 2010
Last date for Online registration – March 2nd 2010
Date of Written Exam – 11.04.2010 (April 11th 2010)
Eligibility : Candidates interested to apply for State Bank of India PO exam ,
* Age limit : 21 – 30 yrs as on 28.02.2010 (relaxation applies)
* Should have scored minimum 55% in Graduation AND 60% in 12th Std (Or in Diploma after 10th)
* CA/ CWA/ CFA/ CS candidates must have passed in these exams & should have 60% in 12th.
you wont more information this jobs please visit this site.
apply online click here